Build an html document.
- Open a text editor like notepad, text edit or vi.
- Copy and paste the following code into it.
- Name the file: HelloWhatsapp.html. If you are using windows, make sure that it doesn’t rename the file to HelloWhatsapp.html.txt. Make sure that you unhide file extensions in the folder options.
Technical Background: This is HTML 5 syntax
This is HTML structure
Structured as tags. <start-tag></start-tag>. If you don’t end the start tag with the same end tag, browsers will interrogate you!
- Open the file using your favourite internet browser.
- Change the title to “Hello Whatsapp” and save the file.
- Note the title change in the browser after you refresh the browser.
- In the body type in the following:-
<h1>HTML is boring</h1>
- Refresh the browser and note the results.